We, at ‘My Print Career’ are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us. In order to provide a personalized browsing experience, MyPrintCareer.Com may collect information from you, this may include technical or other related information from the device used to access MyPrintCareer.Com including without limitation contact lists in your device and its location, you may also be asked to complete a registration form. When you let us have your preferences, we will be able to deliver or allow you to access the most relevant information that meets your end.
“Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit My Print Career web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our web pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the web site. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the web site.
Use and Purpose of Information
If you choose to provide us with the above mentioned information, you consent to the use, transfer, processing and storage of the information so provided by you on our servers. The information provided by you shall not be given to third parties (third parties for this purpose do not include our group/ holding / subsidiary companies and or our service partners / associates) for marketing purposes and other related activities without your prior consent.
The information provided by you shall be used by us to:
- Improve our website and enable us to provide you the most user-friendly experience which is safe, smooth and customized.
- Improve and customize our services, content and other commercial / non-commercial features on the website.
- Contact you to get your opinion on our current products and services or possible new products and/or services that may be offered by us.
- Send you information on our products, services, special deals, promotions.
- Ask you to send feedback on any or all of our services.
- Send you marketing/promotional communications (If you do not wish to receive such marketing/promotional communications from us you may indicate your preferences at the time of registration or by following the instructions provided on the website or by providing instructions to this effect).
- Create various surveys and analysis in form of reports.
- Send newsletter(s) to you (Provided you subscribe to the same).
- Send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so.
- Contact you or send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates on our website, new job opportunities, services and additional/new job postings/openings which may be of your interest.
- Provide customer support and the services you request.
Ascertain how many people visit our website, of what kind and what areas they visit, on our website.
- Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting.
- Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce Agreements.
- Provide service updates and promotional offers related to our services/products.
- Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law.
- Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws.
- Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues.
- Protect the rights, property or safety of MPC and/or its Proprietor, employees andthe general public at large.
- Respond to Claims of third parties.
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly require us to send the information.
If you consent to receive information about third party (such as employers, recruiters, data aggregators, marketers or others) opportunities, products or services/job opportunities or you make your profile visible we may disclose your information to such third parties for sending you communications via e-mail or otherwise to inform about new opportunities/services/products and new job postings/openings which may be of your interest. Also we might use your personal information to communicate with you and ascertain if you are interested in third party services.
Your information shall be disclosed to our employees/service providers who provide services to us vis-a-vis our website and the services/products therein. These service providers/employees will have access to the information provided by you in order to perform their functions/services efficiently.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our website or refer a job posting/service, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend an email inviting him or her to visit the website. However, your friend may contact us to request that he does not require such services/content/email or we remove the information related to him from our database.
Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries with respect to our services/content, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. We will also send you SMS alerts from time to time to update you on new matched jobs and other updates.
In order to provide certain services to you, we may on occasion supplement the personal information you submitted to us with information from third party sources (third parties for this purpose may include our group / holding / subsidiary companies and or our service partners /associates). We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
Based on the profile status selected by you, your resume shall be accessible to potential employers. You can store your resume on our servers and make it searchable by third parties/employers/recruiters. You may only use it for applying online though our website and denying access to others.
If your profile status is visible, your resume is searchable and you make it non-confidential and visible to all and in such a case anyone can have access to your resume. If you keep your profile status anonymous, you opt to keep the resume confidential and then only those will have access to it to which you have applied for a job/opening.
You may edit, update and remove your resume at any time.You have the advantage of keeping your profile status anonymous and private. But once you apply for a job on our site, the prospective employer will also be able to retain a copy of your Resume and Profile.
Changing Your Personal Information
You can access and modify your personal information by signing on to the website. We will not modify the information provided by you. However, we recommend that you update your personal information as soon as such changes are necessitated.
Where you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it nor shall you be able to close your account. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law(s). However, we will retain your personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce User Agreements; Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law; Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws; Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation; Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues; Protect the rights, property or safety of MyPrint Career and/or its Proprietor, employees and the general public at large; Respond to Claims of third parties; and take such other actions as may be permitted by law.
Your password is the key to your account. You shall be solely responsible for all the activities happening under your username and you shall be solely responsible for keeping your password secure. Do not disclose your password to anyone. If you share your password or your personal information with others, you shall be solely responsible for all actions taken under your username and you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter your personal information we treat the data as an asset that must be protected and use tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and rules made thereunder to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
If you provide credit, debit or other payment card and related details to us in order to make a payment, we will use such information only for the purpose of processing the payment (e.g., the last four digits of credit card numbers and related verification information). Any credit card and related billing and payment information that you provide to My Print Career may be shared by My Print Career with companies who work on My Print Career’s behalf, such as payment processors and/or credit agencies, solely for the purposes of checking credit, effecting payment to Indeed and servicing your account.
When a Job Seeker Wants to Close a Job Seeker Account
When a Job Seeker closes an account, the Job Seeker will no longer have access to any of the data we make available under that account name, including but not limited to, search history, job search preferences, saved jobs, jobs the Job Seeker has applied to, job alerts, resume, and any other data associated with the account. If the Job Seeker uses the same email address to set up a new account, this data from a previous account will not become available to the Job Seeker again. Please also note that closing your Job Seeker account may result in you losing access to all My Print Career products and the ability to utilize the “Log in with My Print Career” feature found on certain third party sites.
My Print Career reserves the right to keep any materials in a closed account as necessary to preserve and protect its rights to the extent permitted by law (for example, to preserve records of a dispute) or to comply with its obligations under local law (for example, if requested to retain by law enforcement). A closed account does not mean that all of the data is expunged from the My Print Career systems, although it will not be readily available under the Job Seeker’s original account name. When the Job Seeker presses the close account button on the dashboard, My Print Career will begin to process that instruction within 24 hours and will have completed the operation within 40 days.
If a Job Seeker wishes to access or delete their Personal Data held by My Print Career, such a request will be processed in accordance with applicable rules.
When an Employer Wants to Close an Employer Account
When a Job Seeker Wants to Delete a Job Application
If a Job Seeker wants to delete a job application performed on My Print Career’s Site, they are advised to contact the prospective Employer directly to request deletion of their application. For job applications which you, the Job Seeker submit through My Print Career (including the use of My Print Career Apply button) to an Employer, (with related materials submitted), please note that:
- Your applications and materials may be controlled by an Employer.
- We may direct you to that Employer for Personal Data deletion requests where that Personal Data is held by that Employer; and
- Wedepend on the Employer or the Employer’s agent to provide us with the correct destination for all applications.
When the Employer Contact Details Provided to My Print Career Are Incorrect
In the event that the electronic destination provided to My Print Career is incorrect, your application materials will not be sent to the intended recipient of the application. My Print Career has no liability for such applications. If you do not wish to send your application materials in this manner, you should send them directly to the Employer.
My Print Career reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
My Print Career does not store or keep credit card data in a location that is accessible via the Internet. Once a credit card transaction has been completed, all credit card data is moved off-line only to ensure that the data/credit card information received is not accessible to anyone after completion of the on-line transaction and to ensure the maximum security. My Print Career uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands.
My Print Career shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Note: The terms in this agreement may be changed by My Print Career at any time. My Print Career is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction.