Terms and Conditions – My Print Career
MyPrintCareer.com is the 1st Indian employment portal specific to cater the needs of job seekers and employers in printing and packaging sector. We provide career opportunities in Press, Pre Press, Post Press, Printing, Marketing, New Product Development, Production, Quality Check, Rigid Box. We are having global trainers, national and global clients as well as resume database to provide right candidates right choice of jobs. MyPrintCareer.com is intended only to serve as a preliminary medium of contact and exchange of information for its users / members / visitors who have a bona fide intention to contact and/or be contacted for the purposes related to genuine existing job vacancies and for other career enhancement services.
Your My Print Career Account
In order to use the Services (and to become a Member), you must create a My Print Career account on the Site (“Account”)
When You use the Website or send emails or provide other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password for your Account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the Account or password of another Member at any time. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your Account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your Account.
Subscription Fees shall be the rate applicable for the Services provided as mentioned in the Product Catalogue or as may be prescribed by the Company from time to time.
Liability for payment of the Subscription Fees shall accrue from the Date of Commencement.
All individual Users who access or make postings of information at MyPrintCareer.com for the purpose of seeking employment shall be exempted from the application of this clause.
When Subscription Fee accrues it shall be paid/ payable at or within such time as stated in the invoice(s) raised by the Company on the User.
Payment & Refund Policy
- MyPrintCareer.com maintains no refund policy. Payment made to MyPrintCareer.com for buying services shall be completely non-refundable.
- The service buyer agrees not to claim any refund against any service order placed to MyPrintCareer.com for buying services.
- Once bought under no circumstances your premium membership can be considered for cancellation. In extension, under no circumstances any refund will be made either part or in full.
- In case you have bought Premium Services multiple times under any circumstances, our team will investigate the matter thoroughly and decision will be made on a case to case basis Again, under no circumstances it is guaranteed that you payment will be returned.
- Under no circumstances your Premium Membership is transferrable to another account holder or any other account you wish to create. Any attempts leading to such conclusion may force MyPrintCareer.com to cancel your account and withdraw all services.
- Premium membership is valid for certain period and certain usage. It will expire automatically if either is utilised. One can renew the premium membership by paying the required amount. Under no circumstances will there be any extension of the same.
- In case of any delay in the payment by the User of any sums due under this Agreement, the Company shall have the right to charge interest on the outstanding amount from the date the payment became due up to the date of final payment by the User at the rate of 24 % p.a.
- If any monies payable by the User to the Company are not paid on the due date, the Company may without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that may be available to it suspend the Service provided to the User.
- When the Service subscribed for is suspended for any reason whatsoever the User shall continue to be liable for all charges and fee notwithstanding such suspension.
- Upon subsequent payment by the User of such monies as demanded by the Company, the Company may at its discretion and subject to such terms as it deems proper, reconnect the Service.
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India.
MyPrintCareer.com offers the possibility of payment by Direct Debiting, Credit Card or by Net Banking.
If you select payment method Net Banking, Please send the payment to following account:
Account Name : My Print Career
Account Number : 50200031960746
Account Bank Name : HDFC
Branch : Royapettah High Road Branch
IFSC CODE : HDFC0003631
MyPrintCareer.com reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which MyPrintCareer.com may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
MyPrintCareer.com reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by users with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by user with MyPrintCareer.com or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
MyPrintCareer.com shall reserve the exclusive right to cancel any content whatsoever from being published or reflected on its website or in any other mode.
Obligation of User/Subscriber
- The accuracy of the Registration Data given to the Company on initial application for the Service shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
- The User confirms that he has obtained all licences and permits which are necessary for posting and uploading a job listing on the company’s website. He indemnifies and agrees to keep the company indemnified against all demands, claims and damages which may arise out of the said job posting.
- Any licenses, permits, consents, approvals and intellectual property or other rights as may be required for using the Service shall be obtained by the User at his own cost.
- The User will ensure compliance with all notices or instructions given by the Company from time to time to enable the use of the Service.
- The User understands and agrees that User is responsible for the payment of all applicable taxes and for all costs that are incurred in using the MyPrintCareer.com service.
- The User shall be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through the Service by him.
- The User understands and agrees that he shall at all times comply with the requirements of Information Technology Act 2000 as well as all rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder.
- The User hereby expressly agrees that the Company has performed and complied with the requirements of Information Technology Act 2000 as well as all rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made there under.
- The User shall keep confidential and not disclose to any person the User’s password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification.
- The User shall immediately notify the Company of any un-authorized use of the User’s account or any other breach of security known to the User.
- The User shall promptly make the payment to the Company towards the Subscription Fees as and when it becomes payable.
- The User shall be responsible for the set-up or configuration of his equipment for accessing any Service.
- For SMS services, User’s mobile phone number will be used during the transmission of text messages through the mobile service provider’s server.
- User agrees that SMS or its contents once sent for availing SMS services shall be treated as final and the same cannot be withdrawn, changed or retrieved subsequently under any circumstances.
- SMS service is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- By using various SMS based services, User agrees to receive phone calls, messages etc. from My Print Career and/or its associates tailored to provide with better job opportunities.
- User agrees to allow My Print Career and employers/recruiters registered online or associated with it to get in touch with him/her from time to time on events, offers, information and promotions regarding jobs and ancillary services through landline, mobile or any other means.
- User agrees that in the event he does not want recruiters / employers to send SMS alerts, he can opt out of the facility by changing his settings in edit personal profile section.
- MyPrintCareer.com in its sole discretion shall reserve the right to edit, modify and alter the content. User agrees that such content placed with MyPrintCareer.com shall be reflected after 48 hours. The user further agrees to the stipulated 48 hours processing.
- The User will indemnify Company for any action or claim committed/made by any third party resulting from any information posted on the site by the user or/and anybody else on his behalf.
- User is restrained from allowing any person other than the authorised person(s) named in the Order form to use the Service.
- The User undertakes not to resell or assign his/her rights or obligations under this Terms & Conditions. User also agrees not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the Service.
- The User shall use the Service only for the purpose for which it is subscribed.
- The User shall comply with all applicable laws (and shall not contravene any applicable law) of India relating to the Services, including any regulation made pursuant thereto.
- The User shall not print, download, duplicate or otherwise copy, delete, vary or amend or use any data or personal information posted by any User on MyPrintCareer.com except such data and information which are posted by the particular User himself.
- User is prohibited from uploading multiple resumes of the same User/Individual using same or different accounts. Company reserves the right to remove any or all such resumes without further notice.
- The User shall not share the Service with any person without the prior written approval of the Company.
- The User shall not use the Service for any unlawful purpose including without limitation criminal purposes.
- The Service shall not be used to send or receive any message, which is offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds or of an abusive, indecent, obscene, defamatory or menacing nature.
- The User shall be prohibited in persistently sending messages or make postings on MyPrintCareer.com to any other User or third party who access MyPrintCareer.com without reasonable cause or for causing any threat or/and harassment or/and annoyance or/and anxiety or/and any other inconvenience whatsoever caused to any person.
- The User shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person or/and retain information in any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
- The User shall give out to the company a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise all copyright and publicity rights, in any existing or future media, known or unknown, over the material or User Data displayed in your listings. For the purpose of this Agreement, “User Data” shall mean all information (if any) submitted by the User to MyPrintCareer.com with the exception of trading data, credit card numbers, checking account numbers, etc. “Individually Identifiable User Data” shall mean that subset of “User Data” which can be reasonably used to identify a specific individual such as their name, address, phone number, etc. The User Data shall be deemed to be the property of MyPrintCareer.com. The User shall take all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate and complete and not misleading in any way.
- User agrees not make use of anyone else’s Information other than as necessary to complete any MyPrintCareer.com transactions in which he is involved.
- The User shall not violate, or attempt to violate the security of MyPrintCareer.com and/or any web sites linked to MyPrintCareer.com or gain un-authorized access any information regarded as private by other Users or persons, including but without limitation to accessing data and information not intended for them or logging onto a server or account which the User is not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or attempting to breach security or authentication.
You agree that you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to.
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights.
- Violates any law for the time being in force.
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- Impersonate another person
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- In case of non-compliance of the foregoing, the access of such users to the site shall be immediately terminated.
- In the event that the User breaches any of the above mentioned covenants, the Company shall have the right to delete any material relating to the violations without prior notice to the User. The Company shall issue a warning to the User to discontinue any activity which leads to the said violations and in the event the User continues with such prohibited activity, the Company reserves the unilateral right to suspend or/and deactivate the User’s access to MyPrintCareer.com the Service and/or any other related facility and to forfeit any amounts paid by him.. In addition to the right to indemnity available to the Company, the Company shall have the right to any legal remedy, against the User to recover the loss suffered by the Company and the harm caused to the reputation of the Company, due to such violation by the User.
- The Users shall avail of the MyPrintCareer.com or any other related site for lawful purposes alone. Transmission or/and distribution or/and storage of material or/and conduct in violation of any applicable local or/and state or/and Central or/and foreign law or/and regulation is prohibited. This includes without limitation any unauthorized use of material protected by patent or/and copyright or/and trademark or/and other intellectual property right, material that is obscene or/and defamatory or/and libellous or/and constitutes an illegal threat, or/and violates rights of privacy or publicity, or/and violates export control laws. The User may use the information on our site only to the extent necessary to facilitate MyPrintCareer.com related transactions.
- The user is hereby prohibited from charging any fee from the candidates whose data is available on MyPrintCareer.com for processing job application of such person.
- The user/third parties is/are hereby prohibited from making any claim, false representation/assertions such as “My Print Career is our Labour Consultant”.
- The MyPrintCareer.com strongly opposes SPAM, which floods the Internet with unwanted and unsolicited email and deteriorates the performance and availability of the MyPrintCareer.com service. All forms of SPAM, or any other activities that have the effect of facilitating SPAM, are strictly prohibited.
- MyPrintCareer.com also prohibits the use of another Internet service to send or post SPAM to drive visitors to your site hosted on or through MyPrintCareer.com systems, whether or not the messages were originated by you, under your direction, or by or under the direction of a related or unrelated third party.
Confidentiality and Security
- To protect the secrecy of his user Identification and/or password the User shall take all such measures as may be necessary (including but without limiting to changing his password from time to time) and shall not reveal the same to any other person(s).
- Since a user identification is necessary to access the Service; the User shall use only his own user Identification.
- It is agreed by the User that he acquires no rights to any mailbox number or/and the user identification or/and circuit reference or/and any codes assigned to him by the Company. The User further agrees that except as otherwise proved herein, the Company reserves the right to change or/and re-assign the same to the User at its sole discretion without being liable to the User for any kind of damages or/and relief or/and any other consequence/s.
- In the event of theft or/and loss of user identification or/and password or/and security word, the User shall notify the Company immediately by telephone or/and personally concurrently provide the Company with a written notice to that effect. The User shall remain liable for use of the Services by any third party until such theft or loss is notified to the Company.
- The password and username being made available to the customer shall be used only by the organization named by the customer and the employee of the organization. The User shall take all necessary pre-cautions to prevent un-authorized access or/and leakage of username or/and password being provided by the Company to him.
- The user shall not use any software to automatically download or/and extract either a complete or/and partial resume from My Print Career database without prior consent from My Print Career in writing.
- MyPrintCareer.com shall place the information relating to job vacancy in the Job opening section & such other job related sections on the website MyPrintCareer.com has premium job listing features and this may be limited to only hot job posting.
- MyPrintCareer.com reserves its right to reject any job posting provided by the subscriber without assigning any reason either before uploading or after uploading the vacancy details, but in such an eventuality, any amount so paid for, may be refunded to the subscriber on a pro-rata basis at the sole discretion of MyPrintCareer.com.
- By posting/uploading a job posting on the website you confirm that you have obtained all licenses/permits as are necessary for recruitment and MyPrintCareer.com shall not be held responsible against any claims, damages arising out of actions/claims that may be made in relation to the same.
- MyPrintCareer.com has the right to make all such modifications/editing of the vacancy details in order to fit its database.
- The Subscriber/Recruiter will provide minimum of 1 email id for vacancies posted on MyPrintCareer.com in the job section to collect response(s) if any. The contact information given by the subscriber for all listing should be the same and the subscriber cannot give multiple contact information/data for the purpose of listing. Also, we don’t allow posting of personal information like email-id or phone/mobile no. on the job display page. You can post such information by choosing Walk-in option while making the purchase.
- All information intimated by the subscriber / recruiter and displayed by My Print Career on MyPrintCareer.com becomes public knowledge and MyPrintCareer.com may at its sole discretion include the vacancy intimated by a subscriber for display on MyPrintCareer.com in any other media including the print media at no extra costs to the subscriber and MyPrintCareer.com shall not be held liable for usage/publicity of such information.
- MyPrintCareer.com offers neither guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any at all response once the job is put on display.
- MyPrintCareer.com shall in no way be held liable for any information received by the subscriber and it shall be the sole responsibility of the subscriber to check, authenticate and verify the information/response received at its own cost and expense.
- MyPrintCareer.com would not be held liable for any loss of data, technical or otherwise, information, particulars supplied by the subscriber, due the reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond MyPrintCareer.com’s reasonable control including but not limited to strike, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, war and natural calamities.
- MyPrintCareer.com will commence providing services only upon receipt of amount/charges upfront either from the subscriber or from a third party on behalf of the subscriber.
- The subscriber/Recruiter shall be deemed to give an undertaking to MyPrintCareer.com that the jobs sought to be advertised on the classified section of MyPrintCareer.com are in existence, are genuine and that the subscriber / recruiter has the authority to advertise for such jobs. Posting a job on MyPrintCareer.com automatically activates this undertaking.
- The subscriber/Recruiter must give an undertaking to MyPrintCareer.com that there will be no fee charged from any person who responds to jobs advertised on the classified section of MyPrintCareer.com for processing of applications / responses from such person. Posting a job on MyPrintCareer.com automatically activates this undertaking.
- MyPrintCareer.com reserves its right to change the look, feel, design, and prominence, and depiction, classification of the job posting section of MyPrintCareer.com at any time without assigning any reason and without giving any notice.
- The subscriber shall be assigned password (s) by MyPrintCareer.com to enable the subscriber to post vacancies on the site in agreed upon section(s), but the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the subscriber and MyPrintCareer.com shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. MyPrintCareer.com undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the subscriber.
- The User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website.
- All disputes arising out of the transactions between a user and MyPrintCareer.com will be resolved in accordance with the laws of India as applicable.
- All disputes arising out of the transactions between a user and MyPrintCareer.com will be subject to the jurisdiction of Courts situated in Chennai only.
- The subscription is neither re-saleable nor transferable by the subscriber to any other person, corporate body, firm or individual.
Database Package services
- The subscriber availing this service shall be deemed to have consented to be bound by all the applicable terms and conditions of this service.
- Decision of MyPrintCareer.com regarding all transactions under this service shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- MyPrintCareer.com reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this service or any part thereof including charges, at its sole discretion at any time as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or regulatory or statutory changes.
- The membership is for your personal use only. You cannot transfer, assign or authorize your membership to any other person outside your company.
- You will not post or transmit any content that is abusive, obscene, sexually oriented or against national interest to the candidates. MyPrintCareer.com reserves the right to suspend your profile if any prohibitive or objectionable content is found and may further initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you.
- MyPrintCareer.com reserves the right to modify/delete the profile contents at its own discretion without prior notice if the contents of profile are deemed unfit for broadcast.
- MyPrintCareer.com is not responsible for authenticity of the content arising thereto.
- The users specifically note and agree that the content and service or part thereof may be varied, added, withdrawn, withheld or suspended by MyPrintCareer.com at its sole discretion without prior notice to the users.
- MyPrintCareer.com shall not be liable for any costs, loss or damage (whether direct or indirect),or for loss of revenue, loss of profits or any consequential loss whatsoever as a result of the user using the Service.
- No reversal of deducted charges shall be allowed under any circumstances.
- You are bound by the terms and conditions as mentioned herein and as stated on the site.
- MyPrintCareer.com and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, lack of viruses or other harmful components and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained within the, MyPrintCareer.com sites/services for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. MyPrintCareer.com and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement. MyPrintCareer.com shall not be responsible or liable for any consequential damages arising thereto.
- By agreeing to register at MyPrintCareer.com, a user allows MyPrintCareer.com to get in touch with him/her from time to time on events or offers regarding job posting or resume download packages. This can include exciting offers, information, as well as promotions.
- Registration presumes that the users have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions.
- All information, data, text, video, messages or other materials, whether publicly or privately transmitted / posted, is the sole responsibility of the person from where such content originated (the Originator).
No part of the Website and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, Website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without MyPrintCareer.com’s express prior written consent.
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Further User hereby express that it has no objection upon any call/SMS/Communication by My Print Career, any third party on its behalf or any other party authorized by My Print Career, communicating to User with regard to the MyPrintCareer.com Services like Job Search, Job Alert, etc. or any other services of its agents. Notwithstanding User’s registration with National Do Not Call Registry (In Fully or Partly blocked category under National Customer Preference Register set up under Telecom Regulatory Authority of India), User hereby expresses his interest and accord its wilful consent to receive communication (including commercial communication) in relation to MyPrintCareer.com Services. User further confirms that any communication, as mentioned hereinabove, shall not be construed as Unsolicited Commercial Communication under the TRAI guidelines and User has specifically opted to receive communication in this regard on the telephone number provided by the User.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, MyPrintCareer.com does not warrant that:
This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
My Print Career will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. MyPrintCareer.com does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Site. The information from or through this site is provided on “AS IS” basis, and all warranties, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded. Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom MyPrintCareer.com has no control or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to MyPrintCareer.com you agree and understand that by visiting such sites you are beyond the MyPrintCareer.com’s website. MyPrintCareer.com therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgement or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity/availability of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these sites
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by MyPrintCareer.com. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
MyPrintCareer.com respects the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to us at [email protected]
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release us, our officers, employees, agents and successors from claims, demands any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that is either directly or indirectly related to or arises from (i) any interactions with other Users, or (ii) your participation in any of our offline events.
Please contact us at [email protected] for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.